Saturday, November 01, 2008

Tastes like Hope

Hungry for change? I am! After decking out my car, my computer, and my wardrobe with Obama gear, I decided it was time to give my cupcakes the same treatment. These babies got us ready for our trip to Nevada over election weekend, where we will be doing all we can to help Barack the vote!


Vote "yes" for chocolate devil's food cupcakes filled with ganache and topped with vanilla buttercream and a little fondant.

And whether you like Baking for Barack or John McCakes, don't forget to vote this Tuesday!

9 comments:

  1. Super awesome!! Yes, everyone go vote! I voted early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So freaking awesome. I must copy for my election party! ;)
    /Clara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for Obama!! I love your cupcakes!! They are perfect for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful! Just got back from New Hampshire weekend canvassing with my heart in my mouth and my fingers firmly crossed. Good luck in Nevada.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:49 PM

    Very cool.... So glad to be in this fine country right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are fantastic! We should have done a virtual bake sale of Obama-inspired desserts because I've seen a number of them now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:10 AM

    Yes to hope. Yes to change. Yes to a country that puts people first. Yes to cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The design of this cake was really amazing and i hope the taste of this cake should being yummy.
    Web Design Companies | Website Design Company

    ReplyDelete